• China University of Political Science and Law

    FAQ about China University of Political Science and Law

    1. I really want to study at your University, but I can’t speak Chinese, can I be instructed in English?
    Answer: The program is fully English medium program. 
    2. Can I practice law in China?
    Answer: In order to practice in China you would need to speak and read fluently Chinese, pass the Chinese bar exam and then complete a 1 year apprenticeship with a Chinese law firm. If you have not passed the Chinese bar exam in China you would be able to provide “legal consultancy services” which is what the majority of foreign lawyers do in China.
    3. How is the living standard in Beijing city? What about the canteen in the University?
    Answer: The living expense here is reasonable, for example, around 200 USD for your food cost per month. There is special canteen only for international students. 
    4. How can I arrive in Beijing city, the location of University?
    Answer: There are many direct flights from the entire world to Beijing.
    5. Can you send a vehicle to take us from the local airport to the University?
    Answer: The university can provide airport pick up service for the students in group from Beijing International Airport to campus. But students should send detailed departure schedule to our university’s representative minimum 3 days in advance so that we can pick up without any delay. 
    6. How can I exchange some Chinese currency for my pocket money when I just arrived in China?
    Answer: Students can exchange some Chinese currency in bank for shuttle/bus ticket fare and pocket money in the big international airport when they arrive in China. And students can buy telephone card from business counter in the airport to give international call and domestic call if students need. 
    7. How are the transportation, telecom and internet in Beijing City? 
    Answer: there is one international airport, three train stations and subway. There are convenient public facilities for telecom and internet, you can buy telecom card to call any time and there are lots of public internet club.
    8. How is the climate in Beijing City?
    Answer: Beijing is located in the Middle East area of China, it is sub tropic mild climate, and average annual temperature is  11.5 ℃(52.7℉). 
    9. Is there any entrance examination to check my qualification?
    Answer: There is no entrance examination except the art examination for certain majors of bachelor degree, such as architecture, artistic designing and digital media art. International students who apply for a Master program or a PhD program will be verified by the tutor of the University before admission. It is necessary for the international students to pass the first year trial study.
    10. What is the voltage used in China? 
    Answer: The voltage here is 220 V. Converters and power strips may be purchased locally. 
    11. Can a student open a Bank Account? 
    Answer: Yes, a student could open a bank account in his name to keep his surplus money safe. He could also use this account to have his family remit any additional money as required. 
    12. Is learning Chinese language compulsory? 
    Answer: Even though the program is taught in English, but international students must study Chinese language according to Ministry of Education, China. Chinese language classes are just offered three times per week, and international students are required to pass the basic level. Besides, it will be helpful for students in daily life if they learn some Chinese language.
    13. Useful public contact number in China:
    Fire: 119
    Police Station: 110
    Time Report: 12117
    Telephone Directory: 114
    Telephone Repair: 112
    Emergency Ambulance: 120
    Earthquake Advisory Service: 2042691
    The final information is subject to the University If there is any discrepancy!
    ? 2020国自产拍精品高潮