• Huazhong Agricultural University

    Canteens in Huazhong Agricultural University, China

    There are about 7 dining halls in the campus of Huazhong Agricultural University, including a small Muslim Dining Hall, on the campus. To have meals in the dining halls, Campus Card is the most convenient way of payment. Deposit some money in advance is needed and you can deposit at Dining Hall like Hui Yuan, Tao Yuan. You can also pay by cash at the paying window of each dining hall. The Campus Card can also be used for shopping at some on-campus shops.

    Open time (Most dining halls are open at the following time):

    Breakfast: 7:00 – 8:30

    Lunch: 11:00 – 12:30

    Supper: 17:00 – 18:30

    Some canteens such as the Muslim Dining Hall opens longer than that. Some dining hall might be closed during summer/winter vacation. Besides on-campus dining halls, there are also various restaurants on the campus. The best restaurant on campus is the Academic Exchange Center. And there are some small restaurants at the commercial area outside the campus gate.

    Off-campus Restaurant

    China is a country with rich food culture; it is never a problem to find a restaurant in any city with good food. You can find some with help of the City Map.

    Muslim Restaurant

    The most well-known Muslim restaurant in Wuhan is Donglaishun which has chain stores at Chicony and Zhongbai Road.

    Vegetarian Restaurant

    The Vegetarian Restaurant of Baotong Temple might be a good choice for vegetarians.


    This is for students living in the International Student Apartment. The shared kitchen on the floor you lived can be used if you would like to cook by yourself. Before cooking with electric appliances in the kitchen, you need to get an electricity card and deposit some money at the Kitchen Electricity Office. Please refer to the entry of Instructions for Kitchen Electricity System for information about how to use the card. Cookers such as induction cooker and microwave oven are provided in the kitchen. And you have a fridge in your room. Before using the electric appliances in the kitchen, you need to get an electricity card and pay in advance. A minimum 10 CNY residue is required when you obtain it from the Kitchen Electricity Center.

    The personal belongings are supposed to be kept in your apartment. If you have to keep something like pan in the kitchen, you must keep it clean and put it in good order.



    The final information is subject to the University If there is any discrepancy!

    ? 2020国自产拍精品高潮